QBA consultants have served in roles that not only necessitated being early adopters of technology, but also innovators and developers. As a result, we are all experts in the technology associated with IoT (RFID, Meters), M2M, ubiquitous computing, analytics, and the web. QBA is well practiced at advising its clients to take full advantage of the technology and to adjust its position in the network in a profitable way.
In addition to understanding the business value of the latest technological trends, we are also able to address more established, yet equally complex IT issues our clients face today:
- Is the cloud simply a “kinder, gentler, softer” form of outsourcing?
- How do I extract value from my multi-million dollar ERP system?
- Is Big Data necessarily Good Data?
- How can I achieve even more/better interoperability with my business partners while not exposing my own strategies?
- Do my technology investments align with my strategies for customer value, operational excellence, and market/product domination?
A holistic approach to managing technology and ensuring alignment between capabilities and investment is the key to success. Technology has been too mysterious for far too long. QBA gives you the power to “look behind that curtain.”